AZAGC’s awards program recognizes companies and individuals for innovation, creativity, safety and dedication to AZAGC.
The Build Arizona Award has two divisions – Public and Private – and three categories for projects completed within the state of Arizona. Applications are due March 7, 2011.
Projects under 10 Million Dollars & Projects over 10 Million Dollars in the categories of:
- Heavy/Industrial Construction
- Highway Construction
- Municipal/Utilities Construction
- Meeting the challenge of a difficult job
- Excellence in project management
- The Contractor’s innovation in construction technique or materials
- The Contractor’s sensitivity to environment and surroundings
- Excellence in client service
- The Contractor’s contribution to the community
- Safety statistics for the project
- CSEA/Willlis AGC National
- Safety Professional of the Year
- Safety Awards
- NASA award
Affiliate of the Year
The competition is open to all Arizona Chapter AGC Affiliate members firms in good standing with the chapter. It is the contributions and commitment to AGC that determines the Affiliate Affair of the Year Award winner. Applications are due March 7, 2011.