AZAGC’s awards program recognizes companies and individuals for innovation, creativity, safety and dedication to AZAGC.
The Build Arizona Award has two divisions – Public and Private – and four categories for projects completed within the state of Arizona. The competition is open to all Arizona Chapter AGC general contractor firms in good standing. All parties of a joint venture MUST be dues paying ARIZONA chapter AGC members. Nominations for the Build Arizona awards must be submitted by the principals or officers of the applying firms, or with their permission. Awards will be considered for new construction and reconstruction work completed in the prior year.
Project locations are categorized as Metropolitan Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson) or Rural Arizona under 10 Million Dollars & Projects over 10 Million Dollars in the categories of:
- Heavy/Industrial Construction
- Highway Construction
- Municipal/Utilities Construction
- Pavement Preservation
- Meeting the challenge of a difficult job
- Excellence in project management
- The Contractor’s innovation in construction technique or materials
- The Contractor’s sensitivity to environment and surroundings
- Excellence in client service
- The Contractor’s contribution to the community
- Safety statistics for the project
Build Arizona Submittal Forms (COMING SOON)
Build Arizona Awards are submitted annually in March. Selection and Award Banquet are part of the Annual Dinner Ceremony generally held in April.
- CSEA/Willlis AGC National
- Safety Professional of the Year
- Safety Awards
- NASA award
Safety Award Application Here (COMING SOON)
Affiliate of the Year
The competition is open to all Arizona Chapter AGC Affiliate members firms in good standing with the chapter. It is the contributions and commitment to AGC that determines the Affiliate Affair of the Year Award winner.
Affiliate Information Sheet and Application Here (COMING SOON)
Affiliate Awards are submitted annually in March. Selection and Awards Banquet are part of the Annual Dinner Ceremony generally held in April.