The Arizona Chapter, Associated General Contractors (AZAGC), chartered in 1934, is a not-for-profit association of general contractors, subcontractors, and other construction industry affiliated firms engaged in highway, heavy, industrial and municipal-utility construction.
Since our inception, AZAGC has been instrumental in bringing about economic and key infrastructure in Arizona through involvement in legislative affairs, specification reviews, labor matters, highway budgeting and appropriations, education and training, and many other subjects of importance to AGC members statewide.
Issues surrounding the construction industry today are very demanding. The AZAGC provides contractors with a forum through which they can join together as an organized and cooperative effort to truly protect their interests and better shape the future of their industry.
To be the voice of the construction industry and continuously improve the quality of life for our employees, their families and our community.
The Arizona Chapter Associated General Contractors represents its members and serves the community by building and supporting a strong, sustainable, safe and responsible construction industry.
The values of the Association are: skill, integrity, responsibility, and quality.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with all public and private entities that influence the construction industry.
- Recruit and retain members, by providing practical and relevant services and benefits that decrease risk and increase profit.
- Educate the public on the value and necessity of the construction industry.
- Expand construction markets.
- Recruit, train and retain the workforce.
- Maintain a financially and structurally sound organization.
- Lead the industry in environmental stewardship and green technologies.