RESOLVED, that the Arizona Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America, Inc. (hereinafter “AGC Chapter”) does and shall continue to promote full and open competition in the construction industry;
FURTHER RESOLVED, that this AGC Chapter hereby commits to conduct its affairs in strict compliance with the antitrust laws and to avoid even the appearance of a violation of the letter or spirit of the antitrust laws. Pursuant to this policy this AGC Chapter Shall:
- Use its best efforts to promote full and open competition among qualified construction contractors and subcontractors.
- Use its best efforts to promote full and open competition among qualified suppliers and service providers to the construction industry.
- Provide its products and services to both members and non-members on a fair basis that reasonably reflects any difference in their contributions to the cost of providing such products and services.
- Not authorize, condone or provide opportunities for any activity that would unnecessarily inhibit, restrain or weaken competitive conditions in the construction industry.
- Not authorize, condone or provide opportunities for any anti-competitive activity that would violate federal or state antitrust laws.
- Not combine with any other entity or with any person in any effort to impose unreasonable restraints on trade in the construction industry.
FURTHER RESOLVED, that the Chairman and President of this AGC Chapter be, and hereby are, authorized and directed to provide for the following:
- The distribution of an antitrust compliance manual to all officers, directors and committee members of this chapter, and to all staff; and
- The periodic training of all officers, directors and committee members of this chapter, and of all staff, on this chapter’s policy of full compliance with all federal and state antitrust laws and the steps necessary to ensure such compliance.